Helping You Refine Your Own Personal Style
ELISHA DANIELS brings passion, flair & fun to every endeavor, whether she is designing fashion, producing fashion shows, working with her clients as a personal stylist, selling product on QVC, writing a book or committing her resources to finding a cure for breast cancer.
Elisha has successfully held numerous positions as a fashion & beauty expert. She inspires women through her styling advice. This led to The Boston Globe selecting her as one of The 25 Most Stylish Bostonians, New England Cable News "Style Boston" television program selecting her as a "Trend Setter"; and Boston Common & Boston Magazine heralding her with rave reviews. In 2009 she co-authored a book called You Can Do This! Surviving Breast Cancer Without Losing Your Sanity Or Your Style which has helped women all over the world. In 2011 Elisha was featured in Boston Inspirational Women, a coffee table book by Bill & Kerry Brett.
She is on the advisory board of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in NYC & is currently Director of the Board of Directors of Fashion Group International Boston.
Our comprehensive luxury fashion styling service is unlike any in Boston. We source & have access to the widest range of designers & merchandise . . . And offer an expanded array of services to better serve you. In addition to offering luxury personal styling, we provide the following:
* Sourcing new emerging designers direct from market & showrooms.
* Closet revamp - cleaning, organizing & assessment.
* Earn you $$ with full service consignment.
* Organize travel wardrobe & packing service.
* Professional tailor service.
* Gift buying service & holiday shopping, gift wrap & delivery
* Shopping experience packages designed by you.
* Corporate Seminars on appropriate wardrobe designed for your company.
* And much more . . .